Has your business been financially damaged or otherwise negatively affected by the wrongful conduct of another party?
Torts are civil (as opposed to criminal) wrongs or wrongful acts, whether intentional or accidental, that cause injury to another. Business tort law provides businesses that have experienced financial harm a legal process to seek financial restitution.
While the circumstances surrounding business tort cases may vary—e.g., from a disgruntled employee to an aggressive industry competitor—tort law exists to address the damage caused and identify the appropriate remedies that may be available to help the injured party recover.
Business Tort Examples
You may seek legal intervention through business tort law in a variety of circumstances, such as:
- Breach of trust or being wronged by a business partner
- Misappropriation of intellectual property or trade secrets
- Breach of confidentiality or nondisclosure agreements
- Infringement of a trademark or trade name
- Breach of a fiduciary treaty
- False advertising
- Whistleblower cases, i.e. helping a whistleblower take appropriate action against a business without fear of retaliation
- Tortious interference with a business expectancy or contract
- Any other tort issue appropriate for legal action that has threatened the health or future of a business’s prospects.
Identifying and protecting your rights in cases of a business tort is paramount, and not an issue that should be taken lightly. No matter the severity of the wrongful act, it is important to seek the assistance of a competent Phoenix business tort attorney to fight for the future of your business.
Take Legal Action—Cronus Law PLLC
The complexity of business tort litigation cases varies, but in all cases, it is imperative for businesses to seek legal representation from a qualified law firm that offers a high level of expertise in tort law.
Cronus Law PLLC has a highly-qualified and successful business tort practice. Our attorneys are experienced in handling these disputes and fully-committed to providing efficient legal representation for businesses in tort litigation. Our Phoenix business tort attorneys have extensive experience navigating the relevant rules, standards, and regulations in these cases, as well as a keen understanding of the admissibility of evidence. Cronus Law attorneys strive to effectively identify the most-appropriate remedies available and propose creative solutions to your problems.
Our legal team is thorough and will support you through all the stages of your case. Your Cronus Law attorney will provide clear, plain English explanations of court filings, the issues presented in your case, and offer practical advice to prevent future disputes.
Cronus Law takes the quality and efficiency of your legal representation seriously, and the tort litigation attorneys at Cronus Law can offer you:
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail, and clear attorney-client communication;
- Aggressive and comprehensive legal strategy, customized to achieve the desired result;
- Competency in assessing, communicating, and navigating complex tort litigation cases; and
- Provide innovative yet practical solutions to meet the needs of your case, including seeking provisional remedies before filing a lawsuit.
Request a Consultation
The qualified business tort practice within Cronus Law has the knowledge and experience you are looking for to effectively address and discuss your legal options within a tort litigation.
Contact our legal team today to request a consultation with a skilled Phoenix business tort attorney.